DUST 514 is a constantly evolving game.Futere version will include more features,improved functionality and bug fixes.
- Heavy Machine Gun
- Nanite injector(non-final asset)
- Remote explosive
- New dynamic sky and fog system
- Basic scan system implemented. Passive scanning possible on entities. UI in-progress.
- Squad orders: Players can now place squad orders- Attach, Defend, Capture, and Rally- on entities.
- Fitting: Items in a fit can be restocked to the desired amount directly from the fitting page.
- Multi-channel voice and text chat. Playeres will now auto-join Corp Chat when entering game, Team Chat when entering a match and Suad Chatwhen joining a squad.
- Contacts: Add,block and watch other players.
- Quick weapon switch: Tap to cycle between weapons and equipment.
- Contest streaming: Progress loading bars include more detailed status of download.
- In-game Aurum purchasing: Ability to purchase AUR packs from the Playstation Store directly from the game client.
Art and UI
- New Caldari Large Railgun and Gallente Blaster models
- Option UI redesigned
- Character portraits added allowing players to choose from a pre-rendered list of portraits character creation
Animations and VFX
- jamming and overheating VFX on weapons.
- Improved death animations - directional and explosive.
- Ladder climing animations.
- Blood impact effects onmkill shot.
- Deferred lighting on muzzle flash.
- Updated Biomass outpost(New roof tops, vehicles replaced cargo containers, two new towers).
- Improved mini-map fidelity.
- Improved LAV and HAV handling.
- New skills and tweaks to existing skills.
- Nerfed AV grenade damage against infantry.
- Reduced sniper rifle scope sway and increased scoped tracking speed.
- Increased Armor plate module bonus to offset speed reduction.
- Reduced movement speed in scoped mode to help address strafe-dancing.
- Three starting militia fits given to newly created characters.
- Increased starting skill allotment.
- Game settings are now saved loccally on your PS3 instead of on the DUST servers.
- Client sometimes fails to join a battle.
- Crash when entering a battle from the MQ.
- Player's shield/armor bar is empty and no weapon can be selected after learning full skill.
- Killing the player piloting the drop ship will not be recoreded on the killboard.
- No ISK, AURUM, item or config of fitting after selecting a character.
- Able to target driver and passengers with vehicle modules while in 3rd person view.
- The default remote shield booster doesn't work on the Limbus.
- Recticle is permanently fully expanded for weapons tha don't have dispersion enabled.
- Kill/Death stats are not correctly incremented when the victim is in a turret.
- Missing message body for player join/leave game events.
- The damage multiplier of the two logisitics LAV is incorrect.
Known Issues in the current build
- Region jumping may cause the unallocated aurum lost.
- The "SORT"function does not work in the Marketplace.
- Some placeholder images in the Market place are place holders
- The Marketplace category loading speed is low
- Category description in the Marketplace may overlap with the group tab
- The cheapest unallcated Aurum packs in user's account will be assigned to the character's wallet regardless of which Aurum pack the character purchased from the in-game Title Store
- The spinner will freeze for up to 5 seconds when opening the "Buy AUR" window
- "Nan" is displayed if the character has no ISK or AUR when restocking
- AUR and ISK's icons and digits do not share the same colors schemes
- Third person animation will not be refreshed when running back and forth
- Third person animation is shaky when he is caught by the first time in a certain distance
- Installation turret rotation animation in first person view is jumpy
- Jumping while zooming in with sniper rifle wikk cause the first person camere to shake
- On rare occasions the Minimap may appear with the wrong color when joins a new battle
- On rare occasions user may see bleed-out effect after respawn
- NEOCOM- the back button does not take effect before pages are loaded
- There is a brief delay when switching between UI pages on NEOCOM
- Users is required to choose a Fit before he spawns into a battle, even he has flagged one of his Fits as Favorite
- When there is only 1 remaining item in the user'S Assets list, that type can still be fitted to character or vehicles, which will cause that Fit to become invalid
- defenders do not see the MCC's health indicator
- The "unlimited" indicator of Clone Reserve is too small
- All Squad leaders other than Squad 0 cannot be displayed
The recticle of the Swarm Launcher will disappear if the user spawns on a Dropship
- Under heavy lag conditions the user may observe false players with no nametags
- MCC shied bar is displayed incorrectly after the user returns from overview map
- Vehicle's large turret may block the camera if the user is using the small turret
- In rare locations, the user's first person camera may raise if he collides with walls, vehicles or installations
- When climbing ladders, the user's first person camera may clip into his weapons if he changes the camera angles quickly
- On rare occasions turrets may disappear on the installations
- On rare occasions the user may get stuck in the bleed-out state after being killed
- Anti MCC turret B will stop working after turret A and C have been hacked
- No installations will be displayed from the installtion menu in Overview Map
3rd party compatibility
- On very rare occasions the user may get stuck on the character selection screen in Merc Quarters if unplugging network cable after selecting a character
- On very rare occasions PS3 may crash when the user quit the game
- On very rare occasions user may get a data corrukt message in game, restarting the title resolves the issue